- Engineered and built in accordance with the latest ASME Boiler Codes.
- McDonnell & Miller combination pump controller and primary low water cutoff.
- Completely wired and piped for service connections.
- Fully modulating burner operation.
- Premium 2″ thick high-density insulation.
- “Off-the-Shelf” industry standard parts used where possible for serviceability.
- Probe type auxiliary low water cutoff.
- Epoxy painted 20ga galvanized steel jacket.
- Solid state Honeywell combination pressure control, automatic operating control, manual reset control.
- Exceeds industry standards for heating surface area for exceptional efficiency.
- Pressure tested to 1.5X operating pressure (225psi for 150psi vessels).
- Flanged exhaust stack – includes additional flange for installation.
- Furnace diameters and combustion area volume optimized for Lox NOx operation.
Standard Available Options:
- Customizable controls and connections
- Additional hand holes and manway access
- Davited front and rear doors
- Burner make and model
- O2 Trim System
- “Linkage-less” Modulation
The Williams & Davis Series 3000W is a traditional 3-pass, water-back horizontal firetube boiler that offers high efficiency, flexibility, reliability, safety and ease of operation. Series 3000W provides high flue gas velocities and low stack temperatures to maximize its performance. All units are factory fire tested and shipped as an integrated package, ready for quick connection to utilities.
With quality second-to- none, the 3000W is another safe, reliable, and easily maintainable boiler in the Williams & Davis family of products. As such, we demonstrate our confidence in our boilers by offering the industry’s best pressure vessel warranty of 10 years (25 year available) with an approved water testing and treatment program.
There are no reviews yet.