The Series 3000C boiler is a three pass, horizontal fired flexible firetube boiler. The Series 3000C rugged structural steel skid provides stability during transport and installation. Wide beam flanges distribute weight evenly across the boiler room floor during flooded operation.The boiler’s field erectable design increases the heating surface and provides the ideal solution for the demands of a condensing boiler and helps to recover virtually all the latent heat of the flue gas. The Series 3000C boiler will provide fuel to water efficiency of up to 99% at low fire and 97% at high fire with 80 degrees F return water temperature.
- Engineered and built in accordance with the latest ASME Boiler Codes.
- McDonnell & Miller combination pump controller and primary low water cutoff.
- Completely wired and piped for service connections.
- Fully modulating burner operation.
- Premium 2″ thick high-density insulation.
- “Off-the-Shelf” industry standard parts used where possible for serviceability.
- Probe type auxiliary low water cutoff.
- Epoxy painted 20ga galvanized steel jacket.
- Solid state Honeywell combination pressure control, automatic operating control, manual reset control.
- Exceeds industry standards for heating surface area for exceptional efficiency.
- Pressure tested to 1.5X operating pressure (225psi for 150psi vessels).
- Flanged exhaust stack – includes additional flange for installation.
- Furnace diameters and combustion area volume optimized for Lox NOx operation.
Standard Available Options:
- Customizable controls and connections
- Additional hand holes and manway access
- Davited front and rear doors
- Burner make and model
- O2 Trim System
- “Linkage-less” Modulation