VKG… series butterfly valves control the flow of natural gas, propane, butane, or air. Valves are positioned using either a manual kit, crank arm kit, or rotary actuator. VKG threaded butterfly valves are available from sizes 1/2” to 4” NPT with UL approval and sizes 1/2” to 3” Rp with CE approval.
- Full, medium, or reduced port versions available
- Shaft supported by precision bearings for repeatable performance
- Low leakage rate at full closed position without a beveled disk
- Low pressure loss at the full open position
- Corrosion-resistant for outdoor applications
- Clear position indication on a 2″ laser-etched, anodized dial
- 90° clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
There are no reviews yet.