7MF Pressure Sensor
- Pressure sensor with range of 0 – 15psi through 0 – 500psi
- Output options 4 – 20mA or 0 – 10v linear signal
- High measuring accuracy, typically 0.25% of full scale
- Measures the pressure of liquids, gasses and vapor
- Stainless steel NEMA 4 housing
- 1/2″ NPT electrical connection
- Compact design
QAE Temperature Sensor
Immersion sensors are for measuring liquid temperature. Typically used with RWF40 or LMV5 hot water or low pressure steam, cold start applications. All have a 1/2″ NPT connection.
An ambient temperature sensor with a 1,000 Ohm, 2 wire, Ni 1,000 RTD – temperature rating up to 125°F.
This is a 1,000 Ohm 2 wire platinum RTD, with aluminum weather head. Typically used for stack temperature or efficiency calculations. Temperature range up to 900°F.
This is a 100 Ohm 3 wire platinum RTD, with aluminum weather head. Typically used for measuring water temperature. Temperature range up to 900°F.