The LMV5 Linkageless Burner Management System sets the standard high – from easy installation, programming and commissioning to reliable, proven control. With the LMV5, Siemens forges new ground delivering a fully integrated system that is not only easy to install and use, but also provides improved burner performance and efficiency and ensures safe operation.
- Fuel to air ratio curve can easily be adjusted at any point in the firing rate
- 15 programmable points, with 4 independent positions including pre-purge, ignition, post-purge and standby
- User friendly menu system for fast programming and commissioning
- Worldwide approvals and technical support
The LMV51 includes integrated linkageless control, burner flame safeguard, and modulating PID control. The LMV51 controls up to 3 actuators simultaneously, with 900 highly repeatable actuator positions for precise control. Unmatched performance, worldwide approvals and technical support make the LMV51 a leader in the linkageless control market.
Incorporating all of the features of the LMV51, the LMV52 offers high impact options including O2 Trim, Variable Frequency Drive control, and additional actuator control possibilities. The LMV52 provides the ultimate flexibility to safely meet control needs, improve process control and reduce energy costs.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Integrated linkage-less control, burner flame safeguard and modulation PID control
- Single and dual fuel applications
- Controls up to six independent actuators for optimal efficiency in low NOx burner applications
- Integrated PID temperature/pressure controller with auto tune for extremely accurate process control
- VFD control with actual motor RPM speed sensor provides reliable, efficient and safe control of the combustion air blower
- Integrated gas valve proving system checks for leaks on every burner cycle for increased safety
- Up to 15 programmable points for each fuel-air ratio curve providing greater flexibility and tighter control
- 900 highly repeatable actuator positions for precise control
- Digital positioning feedback from actuators ensure unmatched repeatability
- Independent ignition position provides reliable light off
- Annunciation of over 500 fault conditions permits quick, accurate troubleshooting
- World-wide approvals and technical support
- Optional O2 trim for standard (LMV52.2) and ultra=low NOx (LMV52.4) burner applications
- Optional flue gas recirculation hold based on stack temperature/time for reliable light off and burner operation
- Adjustable flame failure response time