The LMV3 Linkageless Burner Management System sets a new standard for cost effective single or dual fuel burner controls – from easy installation, programming and commissioning to reliable, proven control. Effortless commissioning, simple programming, and easy installation allows for maximum ROI. With the LMV3, Siemens forges new ground delivering a fully integrated flame safeguard, linkageless system that is not only easy to install and use, but also provides improved burner performance and efficiency and ensures safe operation.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Single and dual fuel versions
- Effortless commissioning, simple programming, and easy installation allows for maximum ROI
- Password protected access to OEM and service level parameters
- Programming via a keypad or PC
- Independent actuator positions for home, pre-purge, ignition, and post-purge
- Programmable stops to pause the startup sequence in the following phases: pre-purge, pre-ignition, pilot ignition, and main flame
- Adjustable purge timing up to 60 minutes
- Adjustable time overlap of spark ignition transformer and pilot valve
- Programmable overlap of the pilot and the main gas valves
- Proof of Closure switch monitoring
- Gas valve leak test on startup, shutdown, both or neither
- LMV3 will accept a 4-20mA firing rate control signal from and PID controller, including the Siemens RWF40 or RWF10
- Actuator shaft position verification by optical encoder
There are no reviews yet.