Reversing actuators are used for the positioning of flow control valves, butterfly valves, dampers, or any application requiring rotary motion. The actuators are available with up to six internal, easily adjustable switches.
A selection of exchangeable circuit boards provides a variety of functions including auto/manual selector switch, manual forward/reverse toggle switch, zero and span adjustment, parallel or master/slave operation, split range control, input signal override and selectable electronic linearization.
It is engineered for precision. It is particularly well suited for applications requiring a high degree of modulating accuracy and repeatability. The actuator may be mounted in any position. A selection of mounting brackets and shafts provides installation flexibility and allows for the simple replacement of most competitive actuators.
- Two limit switches, plus up to four internal auxiliary switches
- Full closed “economy position” switch
- Drive shaft and cam drum disengagement clutches
- Auto/manual switch, manual control forward/reverse toggle switch
- UL, CSA approved 24 and 110 Vac versions
- CE approved 220 Vac versions
- Field reversible clockwise or counterclockwise operation
- Various torque ratings and running times available
- Selection of field exchangeable single-ended and dual-ended shafts
- Mounting brackets to replace competitive actuators
- Connections for both base and face mounting
- Low hysteresis actuator and potentiometer gearing
- Externally visible position indication
- Selection of input and output signals
- Zero span adjustment
- Field exchangeable circuit boards and potentiometers
- Electronic damper linearization function
- Split range and selectable parallel or master/slave operation
- Adjustable input signal override function