Rite Atmospheric Natural Gas Fired High Pressure Steam Boilers have been providing their valued customers with high quality steam safely and reliably for over forty years. From autoclaves to medical centers, food processing to industrial process manufacturing – these heavy-duty watertube steamers are available in 16 different models, ranging from 398 – 5,230 MBH input (9.5 – 125 Boiler Horsepower) for the widest selection possible
So simple to maintain and operate, Rite Steam Boilers feature complete waterside access so that virtually all scale and mud deposits can be seen and mechanically cleaned during a single scheduled maintenance shutdown. The result – Better fuel-to-steam efficiency and lower operating cost over the life of your boiler investment. Consider a few of our other standard features: Rite’s floating heads that eliminate pressure vessel cracks and broken welds caused by thermal stress cycling, Rite’s “superheated” drying tubes that regularly boost steam quality at the nozzle into the 99%+ range, Rite’s bolted/gasketed headplates that eliminate any possibility of hydraulic explosion in the event that safety devices fail – and you have a better boiler by design.
High Pressure Steam Advantages:
- 9.5 – 250 Boiler Horsepower
- M.A.W.P. to 325 PSI
- Temperatures to 400°F
- Steams in about 5 minutes from a cold start
- 99% steam quality under steady load conditions
- No steam baffles or separators required
- Extra thick shell and tubesheet resist corrosion
- Hinged headplates available for easy waterside access
- No handhold or manhole assemblies
- 25 year thermal shock warranty
- Nominal 80% maintainable efficiency
There are no reviews yet.