Nearly identical in design and operation to the PCW Compact Electric Hot Water Boiler but in a larger footprint to deliver higher heating capacity utilizing a horizontal vessel configuration. Like the PCW, standard models can be customized to meet unique installation and control requirements.
The HW Electric Hot Water Boiler can be configured to communicate with any building management system. In addition, all standard models can be supplied with optional trim and controls to enhance performance. For example, an SCR will deliver near infinite modulation for precise load following. Other options include an integral main power disconnect to meet NEC code for resistance heating equipment, and construction under ASME Section I/VIII for high temperature hot water applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be installed where venting a fuel-fired boiler is not an option.
- Fits even where access is limited—custom models can be supplied in a ‘knock-down’ condition.
- Each heating element is fitted with its own 2-1/2” square mounting flange, installed in the head of the vessel to simplify maintenance and reduce downtime.
- Step Circuit Enable/Disable switches make it easy to limit boiler’s maximum firing rate when other higher priority electric loads are peaking.
- Optional SCR added to the boiler control package delivers 100:1 turndown to precisely follow heating load while minimizing energy usage and near infinite modulation.
- Requires no vent stack, breeching, or combustion air louvers—reducing total installation costs and speeding up completion.
- Available with BACnet and MODbus communications for remote control and monitoring.