The FTH Flexible Watertube Hot Water Boiler’s flextube forced draft design offers high fuel-to-output efficiency in a compact, maintenance-friendly design. It harnesses natural heat convection to ensure consistent internal heat distribution and complete internal water circulation. Noted for its small footprint compared to a horizontal firetube, the FTH Flexible Watertube Hot Water Boiler fuel-fired hot water boiler accommodates up to 150°F temperature differences from the supply and return.
The FTH Flexible Watertube Hot Water Boiler can be configured to communicate with any building management system. Other available options include construction under ASME Section I/VIII for high temperature hot water applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Virtually instantaneous hot water
- Individual carbon steel tubes bent into a serpentine configuration connect the lower return water vessel to the upper supply water vessel to form a five-pass heat transfer space that provides approx. 5 sq. ft. of heating surface per BHP
- A single down-comer connects the upper and lower vessels outside the boiler cabinet to optimize natural internal convection and ensure positive water circulation through the heating tubes, resulting in a pressure vessel that accommodates up to 150oF temperature rise between supply and return to deliver hot water almost instantaneously without the risk of thermal shock
- FTH-1/2/3 Series hot water boilers are configured with tangent water walls on three sides of the combustion chamber requiring tube removal clearance on only one side of the boiler
- FTH-4/5/6 Series hot water boilers are configured with tangent water walls on four sides of the combustion chamber requiring tube removal clearance on both sides of the boiler
- All models can be supplied in a ‘knock-down’ condition to fit where access is limited, then reassembled with NO on-site code welding required
- Available in low NOx configurations as low as sub-9ppm
- 25-year warranty protecting the vessel against thermal shock
There are no reviews yet.