The Marlo ‘MRO-8H’ Series Reverse Osmosis system is designed for industrial applications requiring high purity water (98-99% salt rejection).
Nominal output capacities of 36,000-432,000 GPD (25-300 GPM).
Flexible design allowing for easy customization to meet tight engineering specifications.
Features / Benefits:
- High rejection, 8″ x 40″ thin-film composite (TFC) membrane elements in a spiral-wound configuration
- FRP membrane housings with PVC end-cap material, stainless steel side-entry feed/reject ports, and white polyurethane finish. Designed for 300 psi pressure rating
- Stainless steel multi-stage feed pump with TEFC motor (260/460V, 3-Phase)
- NEMA-4 programmable logic controller (PLC) package complete with operator lights and switches for optimal system control. Includes pre-wired motor starter, low inlet and high pump discharge pressure switches with alarms, and pre-treatment interlock
- Product water conductivity monitor with digital display and adjustable alarm
- Panel-mounted product, reject, and recycle flowmeters with digital display
- Panel-mounted stainless steel system pressure gauges and sampling valves
- In-line system temperature indicator
- PVC low pressure piping/valves and 304 stainless steel high pressure piping and valves
- Automatic system inlet feed valve
- Automatic membrane flush cycle (at programmed timed intervals)
- All 304/316 stainless steel process piping and valves (low and high pressure lines)
- Premium-efficient feed pump motors
- Inlet feed-water pH monitor/controller
- Inlet feed-water ORP monitor/controller
- Inlet feed-water hardness monitor
- Inlet feed-water Silt Density Index test assembly
- Membrane flush cycle with reverse osmosis product
- Reverse osmosis product diversion valve
- Touch-screen operator interface terminals in lieu of lights and switches
- Skid-mounted membrane Clean-in-Place systems
- Reverse osmosis system performance evaluation software packages
- Product water storage tanks and re-pressurization pump systems
- Multi-media, activated carbon, and water softener pre-treatments systems
- Inlet feed-water chemical injection systems for pH adjust, dechlorination, and anti-scalant
- Separate-bed, mixed-bed, and electro-deionization post-treatment systems
There are no reviews yet.