The MARLO MRO-4 Series Reverse Osmosis systems are designed for larger commercial and industrial applications requiring high purity water (98-99% salt rejection).
Features / Benefits:
- High rejection, 4″ x 40″ thin-film composite (TFC) membrane elements in a spiral-wound configuration
- FRP membrane housings with PVC end-cap material (300 psi rating)
- Stainless steel multi-stage feed pump with TEFC motor (260/460V, 3-Phase)
- Epoxy-coated carbon steel skid/frame assembly
- Polypropylene pre-filter housing with 5.0-micron cartridge
- NEMA-4X system controller complete with operator lights and switches for simple operation. Includes pre-wired motor starter, low inlet pressure switch with alarm, and pre-treatment interlock
- Compact product water conductivity monitor with digital display
- Panel-mounted stainless steel system pressure gauges and sampling valves
- PVC low pressure piping/valves and brass/stainless steel high pressure tubing and valves
- Automatic system inlet feed valve
- Automatic membrane flush cycle (after system shutdown)
- Skid-Mount Packages – RO machines are available with the necessary pre-treatment and re-pressurization equipment mounted to a structural carbon steel skid and pre-piped/pre-wired to the fullest extent. Greatly reduces installation time and costs. Not available for 18,000 to 28,800 GPD models
- Clean-in-Place Packages – for periodic cleaning of the membrane elements to remove mineral scale and biological fouling. Includes a skid mounted and pre-wired transfer pump, batch solution tank, inlet filter housing, isolation valves, and quick disconnect cleaning ports. Recommended for 18,000 to 28,800 GPD models to maximize membrane life and significantly reduce operating costs
There are no reviews yet.