- Constant recycling deaerator guarantees deaeration of all dissolved oxygen in excess of 0.005 cc/liter from 0% to 100% of deaerator capacity
- Electronic instrumentation for modulating deaerator level control includes a hart compatible differential pressure transmitter, PID controller, and motorized control valve
- Separate deaerating & mixing sections offer a two stage continuous cycle which provides 0.005 cc/l deaerated water during all load conditions regardless of surges from the system
- Only stainless steel components come in contact with undearated water
- ASME Code and national board stamped receivers at 50 psi is standard
- Customer engineered packaged deaerator system and low NPSH pumps require a small footprint and minimal headroom
- Industrial Steam’s exclusive constant recycling feature, and the use of a partitioned receiver, provide the advantages of a two-tank deaerator system as a single package. These advantages are available without the necessity for onsite erection or field installed piping. Expanded deaerating sections are standard for surge condensate loads.
- Guaranteed deaerator performance from 0% to 100% of capacity regardless of load conditions is unmatched by any other deaerator, The steam flow also carries a 10-year vessel guarantee without the use of a lining.
- Custom engineered packaged deaerator system and low headroom with low NPSH pumps. Selection of quality components insures reliable service, and there is a single source of responsibility for all major components.
Makeup water is sprayed into the deaerator through a stainless steel spring-loaded nozzle and into a stainless steel internal vent condenser which is located in the mixing section. This incoming water is heated instantly by direct contact with steam. Returned condensate enters the deaerator below the water level to eliminate pressure decay caused by surging returns.
The deaerated water is then pumped into the deaerating section where it is blasted through stainless steel wide angle, full-cone unrestricted nozzles. The last traces of oxygen are shaken out at the source of the purest steam. The pumped transfer rate is approximately 125% of deaerator capacity, which enables the deaerator to furnish the boiler with deaerated water from start up. Deaeration is accomplished from 0% to 100% load, and thermal stratification is eliminated.
Excess deaerated water, which is not required by the boiler, recycles into the deaerating section through the compartment overflow. This deaerated water is blended with makeup water and is constantly rescrubbed. Non-condensable vapors are expelled from the top of the deaerator through the internal vent condenser.
There are no reviews yet.