Designed around efficiency and operational simplicity, the Q series is perfect for cast iron sectional boilers, firebox, commercial watertube, firetube, furnace and oven applications. The standard Q series features linkageless operation with DC pulse width modulation and parallel positioning gas actuator control for increased efficiencies and ease of use. The standard Q series includes on/off or full modulation linkageless operation and offers natural gas from 0.375 to 2.5 MM BTU per hour. Its totally enclosed, compact design allows provisions for sealed combustion or fresh air intake. Outside air can easily be connected to the blower inlet without any modifications to the burner.
- Linkageless system standard for optimal control throughout the firing range
- DC pulse width modulation allows full blower speed control without the use of air dampers
- Fully enclosed air housing features a hinged cover for easy access to internal components and quiet operation
- Combustion air fan efficient airfoil blade design smoothly lifts airflow over the entire blade, resulting in less motor horsepower requirements and significant noise reduction when compared to standard force draft fans
- Sealed combustion eliminates the need for outside air dampers and make-up air units typically required in every boiler room
- UL & cUL listed
- CSA package listed