The standard MTH series includes full modulation with parallel positioning and offers natural gas and propane gas from 2.5 to 16.0 MM BTU per hour. Capable of low NOx/CO emissions without FGR, the MTH series features a rugged allow fiber material combustion element over a stainless steel frame, providing flexibility, longevity and trouble free operation for the life of the burner. The design is ideal for use with applications where low emissions are required and FGR is impractical or inaccessible. The MTH burner with surface stabilized combustion guarantees reliable, quiet operation and is capable of less than 9 ppm, meeting today’s most stringent NOx emission levels.
- Parallel positioning standard for optimal control through the firing range
- Premix fuel allows uniform flame distribution, low CO emission and high turndown
- Hinged air housing for easy access to internal components
- Combustion air fan efficient airfoil blade design smoothly lifts airflow over the entire blade, resulting in less motor horsepower requirements and significant noise reduction when compared to standard force draft fans
- Ultra-low-NOx emissions up to 9 ppm achieved without FGR
- Rugged surface-stabilized premix combustion element ensures quiet combustion and ultra-low-NOx/CO emissions throughout the entire firing range