M series burners are designed for a wide range of applications such as boilers, heaters, furnaces, kilns and dryers. The M series offers natural gas, propane gas, air atomized #2-6 oil and combination gas/oil fuel options at capacities from 1,400,000 to 10,500,000 MBTU/Hour. Full modulation and cam trim adjustment provides optimum performance to meet load demand.
- Gas, light and heavy oil fuels
- Low-pressure air atomizing system on oil with rotary vane compressor
- Piston-type positive displacement oil metering pump
- Cam trim with 14-point adjustment range for consistency air/fuel ratios on models M34-63
- Nozzle line electric heater standard on medium to heavy oil burners
- Gas manifold on oil burners standard for easy upgrade to combination units
- Hinged combustion head for easy access and maintenance
- Backward-curved impeller provides adequate combustion air for various furnace pressures
- Refractory combustion cone
- Full modulation
- UL & cUL listed
There are no reviews yet.