ICC is a market leader in venting manufacturing. They apply leading-edge technology and engineering to find innovative solutions for everyday problems.
Their innovative components are conceived with the goal of faster, easier assembly, which is the best way to reduce labor cost and installation errors.
All ICC products are built to meet modern needs in the harshest environments.
VIP + is a modular, double wall chimney system designed to vent positive pressure appliances. The prefabricated design has a sealed flue capable of containing pressure up to 60 inches of water and is built to operate at continuous temperatures up to 1400ºF.
It is suitable to vent…
- Stationary engines such as generators or turbines
- Furnaces and boilers
- Industrial ovens and process equipment
- Combustion gasses or heated air
- Restaurant hoods
- UL103 Pressure Listed: Standard for factory-built chimneys for residential-type and building heating appliances
- UL1978 Standard for grease ducts
- UL2561 Standard for high temp (1400ºF) factory-built chimneys
- ULC/ORD-C959 Standard for 540ºC and 760ºC industrial chimneys