Only ULTRABlack is covered by a true, no questions asked, 100% full replacement, LIFETIME WARRANTY
Hi-tech Performance – Old Fashioned Appearance
Double Wall Construction with a 3/8” air space between inner and outer pipes provides superior insulating value to single wall pipe. Better insulating value keeps flue gas temperatures higher. This helps your woodstove perform with an enhanced draft, which provides:
- less chance for moisture or soot build up within the vent
- reduced smoking of the stove at start up
- increased efficiency
- ULTRABlack not only keeps the flue temperatures higher, it keeps the outer pipe temperatures cooler. This allows ULTRABlack to be installed with only 6” clearance to combustible materials. Single wall stove pipe requires an 18” clearance, which typically means your wood stove sits further away from the wall and takes up valuable space within the room.
Most attractive double wall product on the market; no unsightly slots or vents
The outer casing is constructed of Satin coat steel. Satin coat is attractive and durable when painted. ULTRABlack is painted with Forrest “Stove Bright” premium quality, high temperature paint to provide a rich appearance that complements your woodstove.
The ULTRABlack double wall stove pipe is designed to be used as a connector between a freestanding oil, wood or coal burning stove and a masonry or metal chimney and is available in 6”, 7” & 8” diameters.
ULTRABlack is designed to be used as a connector between a freestanding oil, wood or coal burning stove and a masonry or metal chimney. There are four primary advantages to ULTRABlack over single wall connector pipes:
- It offers reduced clearance to combustible materials.
- It is designed to last the lifetime of the stove and/or chimney system.
- It offers reduced creosote formation.
- It is certified for use with mobile home stoves.
Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
Max Continuous 650°C (1,200°F)
Brief Forced Firing 925°F (1,700°F)
Tested to 1,150°C (2,100°F)
Clearance to Combustible Materials:
ULTRABlack is certified for 6” clearance with the following exception. When ULTRABlack is used as the connector on a mobile home certified stove the clearance is determined by the installation instructions for the specific stove model being installed.