- Laser welded stainless steel flue resists corrosion from all agricultural products including corn.
- Laser welded galvalume steel outer casing. The primary applications for galvalume are automotive and metal building cladding. It is much more corrosion resistant than galvanized and is designed to be painted.
- Lifetime warranted pure silicone gasket is 100% leak proof eliminating the need for field application of silicone.
- Smooth clean exterior finish looks like single wall pipe.
- Very easy to paint in the field.
- Agricultural products
- Natural or LP Gas
Listed to UL 641 and ULC S609
Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
Mac Continuous 300°C (572°F)
Tested to 927°C (1,700°F)
There are no reviews yet.