Fabtek’s Vertical Elevated Boiler Feed is a high-performance system engineered for precise water level control in steam boilers. This system is designed for installations where space is at a premium. The vertical configuration allows the system to be installed in a 2′ x 2′ footprint. Custom opening locations and stand heights can easily be provided to meet job site requirements.
Receivers are mounted to heavy-duty angle carbon steel stands and coated with industrial grade high-temperature black paint. They are elevated to provide maximum NPSHA to the boiler feed pumps to help eliminate cavitation and prolong pump life.
- Five standard Simplex sizes
- Eight standard Duplex sizes
- Horizontal end suction or vertical multistage pumps available
- UL listed control panels available
- Add Stainless Steel pumps, piping, and accessories for a complete Stainless Steel package
- 304L Stainless Steel receivers with a 20-year warranty against failure due to corrosion
- Stainless Steel or cast iron bronzed-fitted boiler feed pumps
- Commercial quality ASTM A-36 carbon steel tanks are coated with industrial grade rust resistant paint