Fabtek’s Stainless Steel Condensate Return Unit is constructed from the best materials available for longevity in strict demands of commercial application. Tanks have a 20-year warranty against corrosion and are made from 12-gauge 304 stainless steel with internal ribbing where needed for excellent strength.
- Compact dimensions and light weight make it a simple task to replace your old cast iron unit.
- Available in five standard sizes; 12, 25, 45, 70 and 100-gallon capacities
- Simplex or duplex pump configurations
- Stainless steel gauge glass assembly and HD glass included
- Pumps are made of investment cast stainless steel
- The single-stage impeller is a semi-open design allowing for occasional pumping of small solids without clogging.
- Pumps furnished with 250°F mechanical seals, equipped with a seal cavity bleed line to prevent premature seal failure
- Pump discharge openings are NPT
- Select from 2 standard motors
- NEMA 1 three phase, 208/230/460V TEFC
- NEMA 1 single phase, 115/208/230V ODP
- 304 Stainless Steel receivers with a 20-year warranty against failure due to corrosion
- 304 Stainless Steel vertical flange mounted centrifugal pumps
- Heavy-duty Stainless Steel sight gauge valve assembly
- NEMA 1 float switch (simplex)
- NEMA 1 mechanical alternator (duplex)
- TEFC motor enclosures