How much air is required for proper combustion? What if someone in the boiler room closes a window and cuts off adequate air supply to an individual boiler or the mechanical room in general? Is there a way to reduce the number or size of air intake louvers needed? Will my heating appliances pass a code inspection?
The Enervex Modulating Combustion Air Supply System takes the guesswork out of these types of challenges.
- This demand-controlled air supply system optimizes any heating appliance’s efficiency
- Controls the supply of combustion air to individual boilers – or to the mechanical room in general.
- Designed for commercial boilers and water heaters
- Fully packaged, compact system consisting of a variable-speed supply fan and monitoring controls that regulate air supply by modulating the fan speed.
- Integrated safety system
- Direct or indirect air supply offers flexibility
- Premium efficiency motor reduces excess air supply & saves fuel
- Provides perfect combustion air supply at all firing rates
- Includes operating controllers with code-required safety interlocks
- Supplies combustion air independently of boiler room location
- Less maintenance, longer equipment life
- Aesthetically attractive; no standard gravity louvers needed
- Perfect combustion air supply at all firing rates
- Direct or indirect air supply possible
- Greater boiler efficiency at a lower operating cost
- Smaller air intake
- Reduced emissions
- Improved compliance, even without large louvers