If you want your commercial boilers and water heaters powered by a mechanical draft system inside the the boiler room, Enervex has you covered.
Available in small, medium and large formats, Enervex’s Inline Chimney Automation System (CASI) is a great option for buildings that are tall, that feature sidewall venting, or where the power venter must be installed inside the building. It is a state-of-the-art demand-controlled exhaust system designed for commercial boilers and heaters which optimizes any heating appliance’s efficiency by actively controlling draft. Its high temperature variable-speed draft fan and motor controls regulate draft by modulating the fan.
- Demand-controlled exhaust system conveys combustion products from a wide range of equipment under negative, positive, or neutral pressure
- Great option where the mechanical draft system must be installed inside a building.
- Eliminates the Uncertainty Of Chimney Performance
- Ensures Code Compliance
- Eliminates Limitations On Boiler Location And Sizing
- Can Control Termination Conditions (Plume/Velocity/Dryness)
- Interlocks With Boilers Ensure Maximum Safety At All Times
- Maintains Precise And Repeatable Draft for Optimal Boiler Operation
- Can Control Residence Time And Potential Flue Condensation
- Vent Design Can Be Tailored To The Project
- “One-type-fits-all’ chimney automation system can be combined with an Economizer, Over-draft Damper or Combustion Air Supply System to deliver a perfectly controlled heating system.
- Increases boiler output in modular systems
- Reduces fuel cost by improving appliance efficiency
- Reduces emissions
- Saves on overall project costs
- Reduces chimney size
- Can provide substantial space savings
- Brings most non-compliant venting installations into code compliance