The RTR (Rectangular Tube Recovery) boiler economizer is ideal for large steam boilers and hot water boilers. The RTR is typically used to preheat boiler feedwater, process water, hot oil, or cold water condensing applications. A variety of heat transfer surfaces are available, including: 316L stainless steel, carbon steel, duplex stainless steel, and stainless steel tube with aluminum bonded AL-FUSE™ product. The exclusive, standard feature, internal stainless steel exhaust gas bypass can be used to temper the exiting gas for stack corrosion control or to maintain water temperatures when too much heat is available.
- Constructed with a 10 gauge structural exterior, a stainless steel interior designed for expansion and 2″ of factory insulation.
- Single row finned tubing design (maximum of 2 rows in the path of the exhaust flow) allows full access to the entire heating surface and provides ease of cleaning and maintenance. Most models have no pressure welds in the gas stream.
- Exterior liquid manifolds maintain very low liquid pressure drop, eliminating the need for extra pumps/HP. The manifold is connected to the finned tubes with compression fittings which allow a finned tube to be removed for inspection or replacement without requiring any welding.
- Exclusive Cain compression fittings between finned tubes and the liquid manifolds for easy tube removal that requires no welding.
- Mounting flanges and adapters are integral to the economizers, reducing installation time and providing a superior connection between the existing stack and the unit.
- Exhaust stack adapters allow the RTR to provide maximum heat recovery while mating perfectly with an existing exhaust stack. Adapters also allow the rectangular RTR to work with a round exhaust stack.
- Removable access doors provide a complete view of the finned tube heating surface for inspection, repair, or maintenance. This reduces downtime and labor expenses.
- Internal stainless steel bypass diverter allows the amount of exhaust gas diverted through the economizer to be modulated to achieve desired heat recovery. This becomes an important safety feature when you recover more heat than required by the existing system.
- Equipped with a condensate drain catch ring assembly.
There are no reviews yet.