The EM (Energy Manager) is designed to recover heat from combustion sources with atmospheric burners from 200 to 6400 MBH. By utilizing the flow control valve the EM effectively reduces the stack temperature to 250°F or lower (adjustable with the differential pump control as the burner cycles). Ten standard models are designed to operate with low static gas pressure drop for safe, automatic operation on atmospheric, or power burners.
- Built to rigid ASME quality control standards
- Highest heat transfer efficiency with AL-FUSE™ finned tubing
- Quick release access door latches for ease of maintenance/inspection
- Packaged design includes all basic control hardware to properly operate unit in the field
- Slip-fit gas connections
- Temperature controlled pump controller
- Internal stainless steel bypass to modulate heat recovery as needed
- Single row finned tubing for maximum efficiency and ease of cleaning
- Quick-release tension latches do not require tools
- Stainless steel hinged access panels minimize labor and downtime during inspection, cleaning or repair
- Includes circulating pump package: in-line circulating pump, inlet and outlet temperature gauges, check valve, relief valve, flow control valve and differential pump control
- Guaranteed heat recovery performance
There are no reviews yet.