For decades, boilerhouses, manufacturing plants and other industrial environments have used EGA’s (Exhaust Gas Analyser) to monitor flue emissions to comply with environmental regulations & to reduce fuel usage & emissions. The EGA EVO can operate as a standalone independent continuous monitor, or it can feed back its readings to an Autoflame MM Boiler Controller, allowing the MM to adjust the fuel/air ratio (trim) of the burner for optimised performance.
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring System (CEMS) for display & data trending.
- Specifically designed for current regulations on emissions monitoring.
- Simultaneous & continuous sampling of up to 6 exhaust gases: O2, CO2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2.
- 12.1” multi-touch full colour touch screen.
- Stored information is updated every minute.
- Online monitoring of cell status to identify cell replacement requirement.
- MM Controller or Standalone Operation modes.
- Complete diagnostic information.
- Quick & easy installation using plug-in connectors.
- Designed to minimize maintenance.
- Six 4-20mA analogue outputs of all combustion data for remote logging, printing or chart recording.
- Warnings for cell failure, probe blockage & analyser failure .
- EGA’s instantaneous online data can be transferred to a Building Management System (BMS) over Ethernet or RS422 via the Autoflame Mk7 Data Transfer Interface (DTI).
- Online manual .
- Replacement cells contain calibration data and serial number for easier cell replacement during servicing.
- Automated cell calibrations on bottled calibration gas (EPA version of EGA).